We develop people to build the leadership capability you need to address future challenges
Organisations increasingly rely on leaders able to deal with today’s and tomorrow’s challenges and make important thing happen. With marginal differences between the strategies of many organisations, the winners will have differentiated leadership and organisational models that enable highly motivated people to give their best in today’s challenging business environment.
Tomorrow’s leaders require uniquely human attributes. They will:
- Help people cope with uncertainty by creating a clear sense of purpose; providing a compelling picture of what success looks like and why it’s important.
- Make intuitive judgements about critical business decisions based on their experience, awareness of the situation, their insights, empathy and conscience.
- Enable collaboration, build social relationships and embrace technology to help connect and manage ecosystems of dispersed and agile teams.
- Harness human creativity to imagine new concepts and ideas.
- Empower others to adapt to changing situations.
Leading through Intent™ is our flagship leadership development programme
Leading through Intent describes an intent-based approach to leadership at the operational and team level. It enables leaders to think strategically whilst acting operationally. Intent-led organisations can withstand and adapt to changing situations without disruption and have more resilience as leadership is distributed to multiple organisational levels.
Leading through Intent is a proven solution which helps create clarity about what really matters, aligns and connects organisational activity and improves decision making. Leading through Intent is based on a core set of beliefs, six codified practices and distinctive new leadership ‘plays’ necessary to succeed in today’s challenging business environment. Leading through Intent uses simple, practical tools and techniques, supported by experiential learning, to help people make specific and positive behavioural changes to implement these new leadership plays.
Read a case study about how we build leadership capability for the future
- Greater clarity about what’s really important.
- Leadership distributed throughout organisations
- Leaders better able to guide people through organisational uncertainty
- Leaders with impact who can quickly adapt and champion change
- Leaders who empower themselves, engage people and make change happen