Insights and analysis
Sometimes you need to know ‘what’s going on under the bonnet’ before making a decision about how to address a challenge or opportunity. But it’s not always easy to be objective when you’re on the inside. We use a consultancy-led approach to discover insights before we design organisational development solutions.
Gaining insights about what’s working and what isn’t before we design the solution We’re consultancy led. We take time to probe, listen and understand before we design a solution for your specific needs. We use a variety of techniques including structured interviews, diagnostic surveys, 360s and profiling tools to understand how organisations and people work. We identify critical issues and performance opportunities then feedback our insights with honesty. We may tell you what you don’t want to hear, but we will tell you! Our diagnostic capability helps us to be a critical friend and helps you to target the right interventions at the right place.
Examples of our capability
- 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Everything DiSC®
- Team Management Systems Development International (TMSDI)
- Art of Action diagnostic
- Thomas-Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument
- Accurate insights into how your organisation performs
- A better understanding of factors critical to success
- Working with clarity about organisational strengths, attitudes and assumptions about change
- We can help you to prioritise development opportunities
- Accurate insights help us to plan and target interventions